Just Bears & Stuff

Just Bears and Stuff is a unique gift shop for collectors of all types. We carry Lorraine Chien, Cottage Collectables, Gund, Deb Canham and more. As one of the main Boyd’s Platinum Bear Dealers in Oregon, Just Bears and Stuff has one of the best selections of specialty gifts of all descriptions from a variety of artists and companies. You can find the right gift for your family, friends, co-workers and customers.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Myrtle Creek, Oregon, United States

I am Patricia Twitchell, the owner of Just Bears and Stuff gift shop. I have traveled extensively to Europe.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

A long time since I have posted



Hello my dear bear loving friends. It has been a long time since I have posted to my blog. I am going to make a beary special effort to keep you up to the date on the latest and greatest at Just Bears and Stuff here in Myrtle Creek, Oregon. I will also keep you posted with what we are doing online.



I am very excited to let you know we now have an eBay store. You can access our store by visiting http://stores.ebay.com/bearwatch-aka-Just-Bears-and-Stuff We have thousands of items available for immediate purchase.

If you haven't already done so, be sure to download my free eBook called Beary Special Thoughts. It is a heart warming book with stories from authors around the globe. You can download by visiting my website at www.justbearsandstuff.com

Happy days!
Bear Hugs,

Patricia Twitchell
The Teddy Bear Lady of Myrtle Creek
www.justbearsandstuff.com